ResMed Power Station II Battery Pack for ResMed S9 machines.
ResMed Power Station II is an external long-life, lithium-ion battery that simply works alongside ResMed sleep therapy devices or ventilators (includes one battery, one carry bag, one power supply unit adapter and a User Guide).
• RPS II provides extended hours of run time with a single battery.
• The power capacity and operation time can be doubled by using two batteries, with an automatic transition from the primary battery to the reserve
Convenient and portable
• RPS II provides battery power for the device in case of power outages or where mains power is not available.
• RPS II is suitable for both home care and hospital care.
• It is ideal for travel or when additional mobility and freedom are required such as on the back of a wheelchair.
Safety alerts and indicators
• Audible and visual alerts—a beeping sound and orange light (LED) indicate that the battery needs to be recharged.
• The battery-charge display indicates the charge level.
Product Number: 24904.
*Please contact us for pricing and availability.
<4 hrs from fully empty to fully charged
Battery run time
For information on battery run time, see the Battery/Device Compatibility List on www.resmed.com
Dimensions (L x W x H)
230 x 126 x 26 mm (9.06 x 4.96 x 1.02 inches)
Input range 100–240V, 50–60Hz, 1.0-1.5A
Nominal for aircraft use 110V, 400Hz
Battery output voltage
24V/26V) ± 0.5V, 90W continuous
Power supply unit output current (rated)
Battery output current (rated)